Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Simple Garden in Better Homes

As I was perusing the pages of the February issue of Better Homes and Gardens, as I am apt to do, I came across the most interesting article on window gardening. I said to myself, this is a place that would be perfect for The Simple Garden Junior, which is, in my humble opinion, the best window herb garden on the market today. As I continued through the article, I came across a most familiar picture. On page 110 of the above mentioned issue, one finds an extraordinary photo of Fertile Earth’s Simple Garden Junior Herb Garden. It shows not only the single planter variety, which includes seeds for a basil plant, but also the 3-pack variety, which ships with seeds for cilantro, oregano and basil. Nestled comfortably in the window was both of these fine products, shown in mustard which just happens to be my favorite color offered. Of course, mustard is only one of the nine designer colors in which this outstanding product is offered. Any one of them would be a fine addition to any kitchen window, office or dorm room. The perfect gift for the novice gardener and the green thumb alike.

You can see this product, and other alike at www.thesimplegarden.com

No comments:

Post a Comment